Visitor data and behavior (such as time on site and pages viewed) will be collected on MaryMaps.com. This information is collected via cookies and code embedded on our site. Visitor data and behavior is reported through services such as Google Analytics and Statcounter.com. This information can include ip address, geographic location, Internet service provider, as well as a user’s device and information relating to that device.
Registering on MaryMaps.com
Information collected from users that opt to register on this website include name and contact information (i.e. email, phone number, address). Additional information such as age, gender, or any other information volunteered via reviews or comments on this website may also be collected and used by MaryMaps.com.
We may also collect information from users that register via social media accounts such as FaceBook and Twitter. This information can include name, gender, age, email address, and geographic location. In addition, this information can include a user’s profile photo, personal interests, lists of friends or followers as well as any information made public on social media networking sites. Users should be aware of specific privacy settings on social media accounts prior to registering on MaryMaps.com using a social media account.
Security breaches can happen on any website. While we take utmost care to ensure our site is secure and protect the integrity of user data, we cannot fully prevent user information from being stolen or misused. Users assume risk of providing MaryMaps.com with personal information.
How Your Information is Used by MaryMaps.com
This information collected by MaryMaps.com:
- Allows us to offer personalized on-site content to specific users;
- Offers a secure login by users with access to restricted members areas;
- Helps us to determine how to improve our site and a user’s experience;
- Allows for the development and implementation of new services; and
- Enables us to communicate with registered users. Communication with our users may include sending newsletters, surveys, and promotional material from MaryMaps.com and our affiliates.
To opt out of newsletters or promotions, users should check account settings and follow unsubscribe instructions included at the bottom of the email. Although users may request to unsubscribe from newsletters or promotions, it may be necessary for MaryMaps.com to contact users for other purposes.
User information may be disclosed for the following purposes:
- User information may be shared with MaryMaps.com partners or affiliates;
- If required by law via court order or subpoena, user information may be shared with government officials;
- In the event that MaryMaps.com is acquired by or merges with another business or organization, user information may be listed as an asset or become part of the new entity.
3rd Party Information Sharing
As stated above, we may share user information, including user statistics and data identifiers, with our partners or 3rd party affiliates. These parties may include ad networks that chose to target market users based on specific data or information shared by MaryMaps.com. These 3rd parties may use their own tracking agents or cookies to collect additional information from users. MaryMaps.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of our partners or affiliates.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.